Friday, July 25, 2014

Make-Up









Normally I just put on mascara, a little bit of concealer and I fill in my eyebrows (I seriously have no eyebrows at all), with the shade naked 2, on a daily basis. Today I was feeling fancy and put on:
BB cream -Rimmel
Concealer -Mac (best I ever had, it lasts so long)
Pro Longwear Paint Pro in "Soft Ochre' (eyeshadow base)-Mac
Eyeshadow (naked2 & faint) from the Naked Basics palette get it here -Urban Decay
Mascara (my absolute favourite) get it here
Lipstick in 613 -Kiko




...and to wash it all off


A couple of months ago I bought this set from Clinique which you can get here
I've used it many times now and it really makes my skin look better and feel softer. I really love the moisturizer especially, the face wash isn't that great. Probably, I will rebuy the moisturizer and just use other face washes, I like to change them up from time to time. 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely look! I adore the Naked Basics palette, so easy to work with :)

    waterprooflashes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete