Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Wishlist a/w 14

Since the weather hasn't been great at all here in Belgium, I was in the mood to check out the autumn/winter clothing on online shops. I'm actually looking forward to autumn, I love the autumn clothing! My favorite online shop is definetly asos, they offer so many brands and the shipping is free. There is also an option to 'save your clothing', you can save the clothes you like for 60 days, which is very interesting
I think it's a little bit too early to already buy the clothes I like.
So, I've just put some stuff together I like a lot, in that way I can find them again easily. I like putting a lot of items in my shopping basket, pretending I can afford them all haha. 



Scarf-Zara
Black Jeans-Asos
Parka-Asos
Boots-Asos
Flat Shoes-Asos
Long Sleeved Top-Asos
Shirt-Asos
Green Parka-Zara
Skirt-Weekday

4 comments: