Friday, October 31, 2014

Autumn favorites


This year I was really looking forward to autumn. I really love this season, it's the season when everything gets cozier. The cold sunny days are the best. Because it's colder you can layer your clothes and wear scarves and fuzzy socks. Unfortunatly it's already too cold for sweater weather here in Belgium but I don't really care because I bought the nicest and warmest coat ever recently, which I absolutely can not wait to wear! 

    I love getting all cosy in the evening with some candles, a blanket, a cup of tea and a good movie.
 At least, that's what I have been doing for the past days :) Maybe a little early but you can also start getting excited for Christmas! The only downside for me this year is that I'll be studying during the holidays as I am going to university now and my exams are in January... Let's hope that goes well.






HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!



Anneleen x

No comments:

Post a Comment