Saturday, October 11, 2014

Skincare


Throughout the last few years I've started using face washes. I've been using the Best Face cleanser & the Clearasil one for quite a while now. When my skin is breaking out I tend to use the Clearsil Wash because it really helps to clear my spots. I used the Best Face cleanser on a daily basis. Now I have found the Tea Tree wash from the Body Shop, I barely use the Best Face cleanser. After using the Best Face on my skin felt more dried out than after using the Body Shop one. Because when I use the Body Shop one my skin feels so refreshed and clean and it also has a nice smell to it :)

Close-up from the Clearasil face wash. This face wash is a mild scrub.

 The Body Shop Tea Tree oil wash

Best Face Wash


To remove my eye make-up, I use the They're real remover from Benefit because I often use the Benefit They're real mascara, which is quite hard to get off with any other make-up remover.
To get rid of the blackheads on my nose I use the Down to the pore nose strips, they also have tea tree in them and I can say that they work very well. If I want to get rid of an annoying spot quickly, I use the La Roche Posay Effaclar K. I got 2 samples from my pharmacist months ago and my first sample still hasn't run out so that's very nice!


I bougth this set of 3 mini product from Clinique. The facial soap is altright (I still prefer the Body Shop one). My absolute favorite of all three is definetly the Dramatically different moisturizing lotion + which I always use after I have used a face wash. It's the best moisturizer I have ever used and I will definetly repurchase this!



Anneleen x

2 comments: