Friday, September 5, 2014

ROOM DECORATION


 I just reorganized my bedroom a couple of days ago, I really like how it turned out. Fairy light and candles are essentials in my bedroom, the give a great atmosphere! 
Keep on reading and take a look around my bedroom :)


I DIY-ed this mirror into a chalkboard and painted it silver last summer. I regualary change up the quotes I write on it. Now you can see a quote from one of my favorite movies ever 'The Great Gatsby'. (I was within and without. Simultaneously enchanted and repelled by the inexhaustible variety of life.)
I really love the look of the different frameworks with the little carts.


 Love this cute elephant, I got it from Casa!





 I ordered this polaroidlooking photos from Spector.


 Coat-Primark
Bag-mijntas




 I need to find a better way to stock my rings, feel free to leave your ideas below :)


No comments:

Post a Comment