Saturday, September 6, 2014

Favorites


I adore this lipstick from Bourjois (shade 30). It's the perfect color for autumn.



I was  going to buy the Benefit 'Gimme brow' which costs €25, or either a Mac brow set (€16). I find them both more on the expensive side, so I was looking for a cheaper alternative. This brow mascara from Maybelline costs €8,99 and works amazing. It really keeps every hair in place and stays all day long. The shade dark blond is perfect for me.




I saw this beautiful necklace in 'WEAR' in Leuven the other day with my boyfriend. In store, I told him I really really liked it and guess what, he secretly bought it the next day! He's too sweet :)

This necklace really goes with every outfit, I am definetly going to wear this everyday. I also think it would look nice layered with other necklaces.



Last but not least, tea! I have been loving tea over the past few days. Especially with honey, which gives the tea a sweeter taste. My favorite is the Lemon Melisse by Ricola.

No comments:

Post a Comment